Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Rainbow bookcase


My bookcase is something that I have always taken a lot of pride in. Whenever I move or change up my room I like to focus a lot of time on my bookcase. In my last house I had my books organised in order of size and the time before that they were linked with the themes in the book. So this time I decided to organise it in terms of colour - I couldn't quite bring myself to split up the Harry Potter books though!

I also wanted to start using more platforms to expand my blog so I decided that I would go into more detail in a short YouTube video because for things like this is can be hard to show all of it. This YouTube channel will be an extension of my blog so I will probably link a number of posts to it. 



1 comment:

  1. I loved this!! I have my bookshelf in rainbow/colors and I can't imagine having it in any other way. I loved your bookshelf, its so pretty!! :) x

    ReplyDelete