Friday, 28 August 2015

My Summer In Pictures


Well summer is almost over - hasn't it flown by? I wanted to share my summer in photos like I did last year; however as I moved house to Dorset I do not have that many but I have chose a select few for you to browse. I won't go into too much detail about each photo - I want you to enjoy the pictures not the text! But if you have any questions about where/what the photos are about feel free to ask!

Here's to summer 2015!


Summer butterflies in Dorset


A very tired, messy Emily devouring a Pizza Express after a 6 hour train journey to Durham.


My first American pancakes


Best breakfast ever?


A very windswept photo of my sister who was rowing on the river in Durham - shortly after this I took over rowing and nearly killed us both! 


A Custard Cake that I made for my dad's 50th birthday. It was fantastic.


Three of my closest friends enjoying the view in Portsmouth after a day at the beach.


My closest friend swinging her heart out after a very wet and cold picnic in the woods.


Cute coffee shops and me are the perfect couple.


A day out with the family visiting the umpteen National Trust house this summer.


A striking sunset on the M4 on the way to Wales.


A perfect Eton Mess.


Me and my sister, in another National Trust house - but look I chopped my hair off!


Bird watching in rainy Wales


A seagull trying to show off the on lookers in Mumbles - Wales


Although my friends aren't exactly Nigella the love and effort that they put into this cake almost brought me to tears. (It did have a Welsh dragon on the icing but there was a table disaster!)


My families first day in Dorset - we weren't all jumping for joy like my brother!


The river that runs past my house - otters are a common sighting.


Windswept Jurassic Coast











This is in the local supermarkets carpark! (We are spoilt here in Dorset!)

No comments:

Post a Comment