Saturday, 30 May 2015

The Experimenter

This is not going to be a full review because I felt so ill when I used this bath bomb that I didn't make too many mental notes about what I liked or disliked about it, so I am sorry if you want a long and in depth review - I am just not up to it right now! But I still have some rather lovely photos of this beautiful bathbomb so please enjoy them!

I used this bath bomb first because the smell was so strong I didn't want it hanging around in my bathroom for too long. I expected it to be a spectacle but nothing like this - I mean seriously. 

I hated the smell if I am honest. It was the type of bathbomb that got stuck in your throat and makes you cough; however in the bath it smelt okay. The thing that is going to make me buy it again and again and again is the brilliant display it put on. 





No comments:

Post a Comment