Friday, 29 May 2015

Lush Oxford Street Haul


So I went to Lush Oxford Street yesterday and I thought I'd just do a picture post of what I bought - I had limited time in there and limited money but all together this came to around £31(!). Every product (but one) is an Oxford Street exclusive and I think that they will probably be bringing every single one of these products to local stores at some point. I bought no bubble bars or anything as I was worried about them breaking as I went around London. I also bought no soaps or body wash or hair care stuff as at this moment in time I am drowning in Soap and Glory and Aussie Haircare stuff - also I knew I could buy the ones that I wanted in my local store so it seemed silly wasting my budget on things I could buy at any time. 

I don't want to write anything about these products as I am going to do a review for every single one of them and I feel that it would just be better for me to my first impressions and all that in one post per item.





















No comments:

Post a Comment