Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Bomb Cosmetics!

For Christmas I got a Bomb Cosmetics gift box which I was quite excited about as I had heard things about it yet I have never used any of them. I decided to try a bit of everything so I could say a little about each product. I have used any other Bomb Cosmetic products so I can't give a more detailed opinion on this brand. Also I would like to say sorry if some of the photos aren't in focus completely as I still don't understand how to focus it.


This is a Sun Seduction Bath Creamer and it was the first product that I tried. It was brilliant. I can not remember what it smelt like but I remember smelt fruity and very summery. It didn't smell that strong in the bath and that is probably due to the fact it was so small. It did make my skin feel lovely and soft though and I thoroughly enjoyed it.




 This was a bit of a disappointment. The smell was not for me and the glitter came off and distressed me - it stuck to everything! Also the smell did not linger and it didn't do anything fancy to the bath itself. However I am convinced that it is just a bad choice of bath bombs on my behalf.  



 SOAP! FANTASTIC! My YogNog soap has nearly run out so I was in desperate need for so new soap. Free Spirit Soap Slice and Free Spirit Soap Slice are the two soaps that are provided in this gift set. And they both smell wonderful. They are a bit soft but not as soft as the YogNog soap (that literally melts in my hand.) I really like the colours and the designs. All of these soaps are hand made and these two contain aromatherapy oils which feels  wonderful on the skin.



This is my favourite product. It is a Bath Mallow so similar to a creamer however this can be used up to three times. I can't actually find this one to find a link or a name but I have a feeling that it is a Seasonal Greetings Bath Mallow - although I am not sure. All I know for certain is that this smells absolutely gorgeous. Every time I go past it I pick it up to smell it. The only issue I have with it is the stars because these get everywhere. I just found one in between my toes. But it is a small price to pay for such a beautiful product.

No comments:

Post a Comment