Sunday, 2 November 2014

Escaping to Norfolk

We all need a break sometimes regardless of age or job sometimes it all just gets a little too much. This happened with my mum who was sick and tired of marking one day so she threw down the work, went online and booked the next available holiday. This so happened to be in Norfolk.

We stayed in a very rural village with only a church and a pub (no shops - not even a little corner shop!) and there was very little phone reception and no internet what-so-ever. It was a good break from everything.

Instead of me going on and on about what we did everyday I thought I would upload a few photos that I took over the last three days so I hope you like photo-heavy posts!













(They're seals but the light and being on a moving boat meant that all of my families pictures were terrible!)






























No comments:

Post a Comment