Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Mini Break Makeup Bag

Well it is half term again and normally me and my family just go and visit the relatives over in Wales; however this time no one can race the rain that my grandparents have warned us about. So yesterday my mum booked us a three night stay on the Norfolk coast. Obviously it is a short break so I do not want to take too many items with me - only a little more than needed so I had to restrict my makeup and face washing products to my makeup bag. Some things are just too big to fit in it though so I'll have to find a place to put them but I thought I would share with you what I am taking along with me on this short break. 


Being a cheapskate any free thing is used and loved by me and this includes me new Clinique makeup bag that cam free as part of their bonus gift. I love this kit and as me and my mum are both self-confessed Clinique-addicts whenever they offer their free gifts we are off to our local John Lewis eyeing up the contents. It is very handy and surprisingly big.
 Skincare is very important to me so I must always bring something with me to help my skin otherwise my face turns into a massive mess of sports and swellings. Also the Simple makeup remover is my favourite and I never buy any other.


I have never used the Porefressional before and the Nivea moisturizer was recommended in style or something so I bought it the other day. 
 As I have big lips lip care during the winter months is very important to me. My favourite lip balm at the moment is the Vaseline one that you can see here but the Born Lippy one has lasted me literally years (nearly finished now). 
 Eye makeup is my favourite makeup and although I am not a big eyeliner wearer I find that the Benefit one is very good to add subtle eyeliner just behind my lashes. 
 These are my all-time favourite foundation and concealers and I constantly repurchase these.
 How could I go anywhere without my dry shampoo and body lotion? These don't fit in my makeup bag though but I thought I would included them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment