Tuesday, 30 September 2014

The Wonderful World of Ice


I was fortunate enough to be offered a trip to Iceland with my school. This trip was four days long and happened during February of 2014. It really was one of the best countries that I have ever visited as the scenery was just beautiful but the people were lovely and I had a great time with my friends just taking in the breathtaking scenery around us. Here are a select few of my photos (taken on my phone as I forgot my camera - oops) obviously I couldn't include ones of me and my friends (all bar one.) nor could I include ones that had my school name on the jumpers we wore. So I was limited. 

Blue Lagoon







Icelandic Scenery 






Geysers  





Waterfalls








An ice sheet



Water factory, green house and folk museum 




No comments:

Post a Comment